Cockroaches have also been on the rise lately. I’ve been seeing more and more of them in homes and apartments. Besides just being ugly and really dirty, cockroaches reproduce really quickly. This means that if you are seeing one or two roaches you could potentially have hundreds within a few months.
Roaches are also one of the most difficult pests to get rid of. A trained professional needs to search for and treat each and every crack inside the infested area. If one crack or harborage is missed – the roaches will be back.
Roach elimination consists of:
- Using specialized equipment to fog roach harborage areas
- Power dusting cracks/crevices where roaches hide
- Applying liquid residual insecticide on surfaces where roaches travel
- Applying insect growth regulators (IGRs) to slow down reproduction
- Baiting interior perimeter areas where roaches feed
Most apartments can be treated for around $125 depending on the infestation level.
Fact: Roaches will eat anything, including food, leather, hair, and the glue in book bindings (they can even live off the toothpaste residue in your toothbrush!)
Call or Text 774-321-0478 Today